Antique Clearance Auction. From Houses in Ballsbridge Dublin, Drogheda & Mr Tony Cameron, Shercock Co.Cavan. On Monday 7th March at 5pm, Online Only. - 395 Lots
7th Mar 2022 from 5pm
Co. Meath / PRSA 002325
Antique Clearance Auction. From Houses in Ballsbridge Dublin, Drogheda & Mr Tony Cameron, Shercock Co.Cavan. On Monday 7th March at 5pm, Online Only.
PRS License No. 002325
Thursday 3rd March - 2-6pm
Friday 4th March- 2-6pm
Saturday 5th March - 11-6pm
Sunday 6th March- 2-6pm
Monday 7th March -2-4pm
Sale Starts on 5pm Online Only - No admittance
7th March 2022 from 5pm - (Lots 1 to 395)
3rd March 2022 - 2pm to 4pm
Fees apply to the hammer price:
Room and Absentee Bids:
20% inc VAT*
Online and Autobid:
23.69% inc VAT*
Please see the Terms & Conditions for more information
1. The Highest Bidder to be the purchaser, and if any Dispute Arises Between 2 or More Bidders, The Lot in dispute shall immediately be put up again and resold.
2. In the case of lots upon which there is a reserve, the Auctioneer may bid on behalf of the vendor for all goods which are being offered subject to reserve or at the Auctioneer’s discretion.
3. The Buyer is to Give Their Names, Addresses & Phone Number to receive Bidding Number (ID Required)
4. Purchasers to Pay 20% (Inclusive of VAT) For Auction Fees
5. Admission to Auction: The Auctioneer Shall Have the Right Exercisable in its Absolute Discretion to Refuse Admission to its Premises or Attendance at its Auction by Any Persons.
6. Acceptance of Bids: The Auctioneer shall the right Exercisable in its absolute discretion to refuse any bids, advance the bidding in any manner, withdraw or divide any lot, combine any 2 or more lots, and in any dispute, to put lot up again for auction.
7. The goods remain on the premises at the purchaser’s risk from the fall of the hammer
8. Catalogue descriptions are intended to provide a general description of lots to help the prospective buyer. They do not always include details of damage or condition of lots. Buyers are advised to view each piece personally before the sale. Buyers are expected to form their own opinions as to the origins, date, condition, attributions of lots catalogued
9. Opportunity is given for inspection of lots. Each purchaser, by making a bid on a lot, acknowledges that they are fully satisfied before bidding, by physical inspection, online or otherwise, as to the description, condition, and other information relating to the lot.
10. All prospective buyers by making a bid for any of the lots, acknowledge that their attention has been drawn to conditions of sale and condition of each Lot & that they are bound by them.
11. The goods remain on the premises at the purchaser’s risk from the fall of the hammer
12. Payment must be made by Cash, Bank Draft, Debit card or guaranteed Cheque Subject to satisfaction of Auctioneer.